Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Claws are in

Okay, deep breath. Easy. I cannot change the things I or my husband have done in the past. If the sky falls in or some other catastrophe happens, it is my decision to drink or not to drink. I feel the same way about his adultry and I'm sick of him putting it on me. But you know what? It's his decision to make, not mine. I'm not in charge of his thoughts or his feelings or his opinions.

I am accepting that this is the way everything is meant to be at this moment and that my HP has a plan for me. I don't have to put my will all over this, HP's got it handled already.

I have to keep my mouth shut and do the next right thing. Attraction, not promotion. I am so frickin grateful for this program and this way of life!

Thy will be done, thy will be done, thy will be done, they will be done, thy will be done..........

9 comments:

dAAve said...

Nothing I really can say to either of these 2 posts, except talk to those close to you.

barbhap said...

I hate this statement... but I agree with it... things always get worse before they get better. And like daave said... talk with those close to you. I am so glad you are using a spiritual program! Take care of you, he has to do what he has to do. Stay close to HP.

barbhap said...

http://sobrietysociety.blogspot.com/ has a good discussion going on step 3 that might be helpful.

Anonymous said...

Oh, keeping the mouth shut -- a very difficult lesson for me to learn but I am doing it -- getting better all the time.
Happy 2008!
Love to you.

Pammie said...

just checkin' in on you.
and wanted to say hi.
Hi!

Sam said...

Hey there! I'm Sam, one of the many who Micky graced in his list. Please pardon my putting the same comment on your site that I've put on so many others.

I've copied his list (with some omission of content!) and posted in on my site, www.raanch.com. You might want to take a look, for there are 82 blogs listed there. You're bound to find a new friend to follow. Also, I'm offering to everyone the code to put the same list in a post on their site. Lastly, there's a non-link to Micky's site, where folks can post a thank you to him for his service. After all, he really helped us out by compiling this list!

Take good care!
Sam

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.