Sunday, December 23, 2007

Still sober

Jeez, I can't believe it's been such a long time. I got REALLY bogged down with school work and I"m just coming up for air! Such a lot of great things have been happening in sobriety. I"ve only been at this for nine months and life is so much better than I ever thought it could be. By the grace of my HP I am still sober. I am so incredibly grateful for my sobriety, AA, my AA peeps, my friends and family! NOw that the sememster is over I hope to stop over everyone's blogs and see how yuz guys are going.

Bye for now!
XXOO

7 comments:

Shadow said...

hey! happy to see you doing great.

merry christmas to you!

A friend of Bill W. said...

**Sigh** of relief...I know life happens but I missed you!

Merry Christmas and know I am thinking of you each and every day as I pray for my recovery friends.

Love & Hope,
~Shugrr

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

cool. nice to see you posting!

dAAve said...

Nice to read you!
LOL

Recovery Road London said...

Ah. There you are! A happy and peaceful and sober 2008 to you!

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

PUT THE SOUND ON AND ENJOY

Happy !! New Year!!

put this in your browser address bar..
http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/static/card_16961_rs.swf

molly said...

glad to see you back! :)