Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Let Go

Hey, I'm alive and well and sober. Grateful to be a recovering alky and for the program of AA.

I am at the beach for two weeks, with my "husband", his parents and our two kids. We are staying in a two bedroom apt. It is raining. But I am actively maintaining a conscious contact with my Higher Power. There are meetings here everyday, Sunday's was on the beach.

In-laws are leaving in a couple of days. I thought that the best thing to do would be to try to work things out with my husband. Than I thought the best thing to do would be to end this marriage. My sponsor says I have to complete the steps in order to make a proper decision. I'm on Step two. Right now, I don't know what to do. So I am going to continue Let Go. More will be revealed.

Thanks for all your good wishes.
XO

10 comments:

molly said...

Just checking in on ya. Hang in there

A friend of Bill W. said...

You're in my prayers girl...
All my love,
Shugg`

Shadow said...

glad to hear you are well. and a meeting on the beach?!?!? how lucky can you get...

Namenlosen Trinker said...

Stay close to the program and keep your sponsor well-informed about what's going on with you. Those are the things that will lead to more being revealed. When the time comes to make a decision, you will absolutely know it. And not just because your sponsor agrees with it, LOL.

dAAve said...

That's probably good advice. Life-changing decisions should be given complete consideration over a period of time.

Scott M. Frey said...

praying for you and your husband... wise sponsor indeed... the Steps can help bring perspective and clarity!

God Bless, hugs and peace to you!

Shadow said...

you've been tagged... go check out my blog!

Recovery Road London said...

Hey. I love being by the sea. I hope you get some time to yourself to think and relax and recharge.

:-)

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

I reckon its all a bit swirly at the moment. It gets easier to see the wood for the trees after step 9. Just hang in there and keep the lines of communication open. it gets better!

Shadow said...

hey! i pop in every day hoping to hear something from you.... how ARE you? please say hallo....