Monday, May 21, 2007

ABC's

Ahhh- the work of Lushgurl...I got tagged by Shadow, I'll get you two for this!!!!!

A- Attached or Single? - I don't like that word "attached", but I am
B- Best Friend- J, she's so smart and funny and sweet and loyal and thinks I'm cool
C- Cake or Pie- Cake, carrot cake, canoli cake, chocolate cake
D-Drink of choice- tea, hot or iced and half case of seltzer a week since sober
E- Essential Items- a wire hanger and a swiss army knife
F- Favorite color- green and/or blue or a combo of both
G- Gummi Bears or Worms- Twizzlers are MUCH better than either Bears or Worms
H- Hometown- Ardmore, PA
I-Indulgence- Regular coke, so much caffiene and sugar, so decadent!
J- January or February?- January, a new start.
K- Kids- 2 boys, 3 and half and eight years old, they are my whole world!
L- Life is incomplete without- Love, sex and rock n roll
M- Marriage Date- Nov. 7th, 1998
N-Number of Siblings- 3 most excellent younger bros.,
O- Oranges or Apples?- Apples, sweeter, better texture & crunch for oral fixation
P- Phobias/Fears- Injections, I pass out from them, even if I'm laying down.
Q- Favorite Quote- "Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower, we will grieve not, rather find, strenght in what remains behind". Wordsworth
R- Reason to Smile- waking up sober, hugging and kissing my kids, having a cup of tea, in that order
S- Seasons- gotta be summer. i love the long, hot days, the lazy sunsets, dusk, the garden, night times outdoors, swimming, not having to put layers and layers of clothes on, driving my car with the roof down, ice cream, the heat! (this is Shadow's answer, and I stole it from her)
T- Tags- Hmmm, jeez, I don't know, I'll have to think about that one.....
U- Unknown fact about me- I have psychic abilities
V- Vegetarian or oppressor of animals? - Veggie, but my husband's a carnivore
W-Worst Habit- Not flushing the toilet, it took forever to get hot water after a flush in the house I grew up in. (great way to piss off a bro. havng a shower, hee hee) Hubby's not pleased, but I always blame it on the kids.
X-X-rays or ultrasounds- ultrasounds, aren't Xrays radioactive or something?
Y- Your Favorite Food- cheese and crackers and olives and grapes
Z- Zodiac- Cancer

4 comments:

Shadow said...

hey! and thanks for playing along. love your answers...expecially the quote!

lushgurl said...

LOL. dontcha just love 'playing' the good games! Love ya Clarity!

missmg said...

That was so much fun to find out more about you. Oooooh psychic abilities, I'm intrigued. You are sounding well. It's been great sharing this journey with you are reading your progress. Thanks Clarity

Recovery Road London said...

Re - attached. Lol. I know. I don't like it either. Makes me sound like a feature in a real estate agent's marketing material.