Tuesday, May 8, 2007

On my way....

Thank you so much for those of you who offered your thoughts on my last post. I'm in a little bit of a tailspin about the whole thing, but just a little. I am on my way to a meeting to see a bunch of peeps from my "sober family", so I will find out if I'm in the dog house for skipping their gathering. I'm thinking everything should be okay. All this drama is BS, I don't need this and it's of my own making.

My sponsor actually called me yesterday to tell me what a great time they all had at the gathering and how much I would have liked it. Instead of being crazy and paranoid, and thinking that she is being passive aggressive or some such nonsense, I am going to assume she was just being nice and keeping in touch.

We'll see how it goes...........Hey and on the bright side: 66 days sober!

No comments: