Wednesday, June 27, 2007

These days

I finally finished school yesterday. Handed in my final paper, which was really really really REALLLLLY fricking hard. I'm very relieved that it's all over.

Life is getting better and better now that I am sober. I am seeing so many things now that the fog has lifted after 100 and something days. Many of these things were there while I was still drinking and the only thing I could do about them then is drink myself into oblivion. But now I can see these things with so much clarity it is unbelievable.

I can have a drink anytime I want to, but today I choose not to. Things are too good now. I wouldn't want to trade any of this in.

Cant wait to get back in the blogging groove with all of you!

XXXOOOO

2 comments:

Shadow said...

well done in finishing your paper! and double well done in choosing not to drink today. neither do i! you sound like you're in a good place...

Meg Moran said...

Whoo Hoo! Schools out!!! Good for you, job well done.