Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Grateful

Today I am grateful :

Finally going to the doctor and getting some bad-ass antibiotics for bronchitis & sinus infection

That a Pediatric Optometrist squeezed in an appointment for my three year old today

That said Dr. thinks the bumps on my son's bloodshot eyeballs are from allergies

That I can say the Serenity Prayer for me and my son while I force eye drops into his both eyes 4x/day

That we have health insurance that pays for Dr. visits and meds

That me and my son can take our meds and get better, this too shall pass

For the group of AA women that invited me to dinner tonight, but I had to pass cuz I'm sick

That one of said women is dropping off some CD's from the program for me while I convalecse

For my friend who invited me to her bookclub meeting tonight, but I had to pass

For my BFF, J.

That me and my friend D are talking again

My husband

My cozy bed

Sobriety bloggers

46 days sobriety

2 comments:

lushgurl said...

Hey Clarity, hope you feel better soon! Keep up the great work, love your gratitudes too!
{HUGS}

Gooey Munster said...

Good list! There is nothing like seeing our gratitude on paper (in this case on the computer).

Yes insurance is great. Thank goodness for that! I think there will be more invites to dinner in the future :)

hAAppy fridAAy~