Monday, April 30, 2007

I got the POWAH!

Thanks everyone for stopping by and offering your wisdom regarding my evil MIL. I so appreciate your advice. Even my husband is on edge a little and it's his mother! Look at the power we've given this woman! Hey, I want my POWAH back! And listen, I got my breast MRI results back and they are clean, my mammogram is clean and my ultrasound, too. My son is turning eight this weekend. I'm going to get him a lizard or a hamster or something. I'm sober for somewhere around 60 days. The days are getting longer and sunnier. Things are GOOD, man! I'm just going to take troll-woman one minute at a time, one day at time. Piece of piss! Easy-peezy lemon squeezy. Well, no, maybe not easy, but simple? Yes.

4 comments:

missmg said...

Yay for 60 days!! Your powerless over your MIL, but not over your behaviours. Stay strong.

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

hi there. well done on your new recovery! nice to meet you! stick close to aa and you will be AMAZED how it pans out!

lushgurl said...

LOL. How true that when faced with difficulties in life (even difficult people) we can turn it over, and deal, one minute at a time!!
So glad to hear your tests have all been clean!
Love and HUGS to you Clarity...60 days- YOU are a miracle!

Anonymous said...

COngrats on 60 days. Glad I stopped by :)