Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday

I am grateful:
To be sober today.
That I went to a meeting on Sat. night and that helped lessen the obsession to drink.
37 days sober.
My kids are healthy and happy.
My best friend JG who I was able to help this weekend.
My brothers.
That I am able to afford a gym membership and get to the gym.
That I can access a quiet, peaceful place and my HP when I am working out.
That I was actually able to pray for someone who I resent right now, and mean it.
For the journey that I'm on now.
That I finally decided to give sobriety a try.

2 comments:

lushgurl said...

37 is awesome! You are a miracle in the making Clarity! I am so glad that you are in contact with your HP, that will do you well when times get tough. Keep up the great work...you are worth it!!!
HUGS

Sober Steve said...

Welcome to the sober blogging world. 37 times of just saying I will not drink today. Great Job. Keep coming back and thank-you for sharing yourself with us.

peace
hugs and kisses