Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dont Worry, Pray.

I shared about my twisted thoughts (previous post)in a meeting today. I'm glad I did, a lot of people related and a lot of people came up to me at the end of the meeting and talked about it. Called my sponsor twice. Went to 2 AA meetings. They were both great!

I feel really really sad right now. My husband is so hostile towards me. He is just not a very happy person. I don't know if we are supposed to be together or not, I've given that one to my HP. But I feel bad for my kids if me and my husband don't work out. But I guess I'm worrying for nothing. I heard somewhere, "If your gonna worry, why pray, and if you're gonna pray, why worry?" Wish I could remember where I heard that.

I'm off to do some praying. I hope everyone in blogga-land is doing well today.

4 comments:

Shadow said...

just keep your faith and hope alive. you seems to be doing great at that.

molly said...

You are dealing with a lot right now and it sounds like you are doing the best you can.. Take care - i'll be checking back to see how you are doing! :)

molly said...

hope you are doing okay :) hope to see a post from ya soon. Take care!

missmg said...

I wonder if your husband might read the "To Wives" chapter in the big book.....of course changing the wives thing.

You are doing so well!!!