Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Waking up

I am so happy to wake up sober everyday. It doesn't matter what happened the day before. Or if I thought of drinking or not. The feeling of waking up clean and unashamed, starting the day with dignity and integrity cannot be beat.

I'm having a problem with my sponsor. And in true alcoholic fashion I've discussed with about 3 people, but I haven't mentioned it to her yet. So I guess that will be my challenge du jour. Which really is a high class problem and a chance to learn and grow more than anything else.

Happy sober Wednesday yuze guys!

3 comments:

molly said...

Hi - glad I found your post today. I started "getting sober" back in March and completely quit 14 days ago. I relate a lot to your posts - thanks for sharing. I've started blogging at http://recoveringwino.blogspot.com/.. thanks again :)

Shadow said...

thanks, an a sober wednesday to you too!!! and procrastination, ain't that a b#^$%

dAAve said...

you are right