Friday, July 27, 2007

Lotta AA

Just got back from a speaker commitment of one of my sober "sisters". Wow what experience strength and hope. So wise and strong and only 26 years old. I drove her to our 7am meeting and than I had to pick her up again at 7:30pm to make it to the speaking commitment.

Tomorrow morning I'm picking her up and we're going to a 7:30am meeting. That's alot of AA!! I really need this right now.

I am so grateful to be sober, to have the fellowship of AA in my life and the program of AA in my life.

5 comments:

Meg Moran said...

sounds like you are building a nice little picket fence around yourself...I like it!

Shadow said...

you have a good support network going there, well done!

Pammie said...

I don't know how I misplaced your blog recently !!! I'm glad I found my way back.
Enjoy your day, glad to hear you are still taking action.

Scott M. Frey said...

awesome, awesome stuff! that's what AA and recovery are all about! keep doin' what you're doin' and God Bless!

lushgurl said...

You do sound good in this post! i was reading to catch up, and I noticed a few days of stinking thinking. I am grateful that for the most part, I don;t think of drinking anymore... I received an e-mail and I posted it, it's called a letter from my disease, why don't you check it out. It is scary and powerful and also thought provoking, kept me sober everyday since i read it!
Love to you